Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can U Tell If Someone Is Wearing A Diaper Help!! Perverted Boys?

Help!! Perverted boys? - can u tell if someone is wearing a diaper

Since this guy is in my class, and it is, how can I say, he can not his hands to himself. reach out to young girls everywhere. It has affected all of my friends at least once. ecxept being played, has met twice, but heres the problem. worries me more. tries that is constantly on my chest, I know, but my breasts have already taken 3 times. my uniform blouse is white and you can see much, a day with a pink bra and said "thats cute, pink, it fits, but I bet it would be better if the shirt was from path:" I, I wanted to kill him and my waist when I talk to someone and put her head on my shoulders, and it seems like my friend. My friend says that they like me, but really don'tknow. say "yes, you can get in touch with all the girls, but not as much as you. and he is very loving. kiss me too many hugs, and when struck, because I can not believe that I write this, the opening of the T shirt, a shirt with a button that was oh so embarresing because my other male friends that I 've seen, but I had a very, uh, is "not appropriate bra. beat and me, and was not even hard, but then saw me crying in math class and then I asked him why, at first wanted to tell me, but then she told me she was crying because they pity and Quilty. My friends who are with him, because in diapers "He never apologized to any third party. What do u think? Have you, or what? or is it just one years13-year-old is wrong. Yes, I'm 13 and he did.

8 comments:

Cpl Hoho said...

Hmm ... It sounds strange, as if some psychological problems ... but other than that, probably a little perverse ...

Eliza G said...

I like to have one of my school, but he thinks it's a way to affection, perhaps show

Jas said...

Report for the financial year and that's just not right!

Ashleigh said...

Need one of his professors before Jesus Christ, who recognize Assult

HotBoi said...

I can not help

hot dude said...

13 ... IM 14 and I've never done anything like THT ... But thts fuked but I think he wants u

Anonymous said...

What you are doing is illegal. You get all these girls go to school with you and, director and supporting the application therefor. If they did not go away, to the police. If someone happens to you, not only (ask their parents for help). He must learn the appropriate behavior. Do not feel sorry for him, that's how it is delivered. If you continue to share.

Research Girl! said...

Wow. I had no idea that he loves you, because a number of things in your life, do not go well. Having that said no one had ever hands on you in a way that it makes you uncomfortable. I think it will not hurt, but it is time to fix the law. Speak with him, you know, alone or with a friend you trust and you can if you do these things hurt. Cleaning are not sufficient to be nice either. Be honest. Let him know that he will continue to feel well, it friendship or something between you and you have to tell their teachers. I do not know where they were when he opened his shirt, but they should be there to protect you against the THAt kind of harassment. Please do not hesitate to work for themselves with it. This is your body and your right to decide who plays and what is right.

Post a Comment