Saturday, February 6, 2010

Why Was Theatre Silver City Invented A Whole Week Of Fun -> Am I Wearing The Right Things?

A whole week of fun -> am i wearing the right things? - why was theatre silver city invented

My cousin and I decided to explore one weeks ago and our own city. This means that we have every day for things that occur that day, and we will look look like.

That is what I am about the whole week:

Day 1, Museums

* A cap sleeve yellow
* Black pants
* Purple wedges
* Silver Earrings
* The hair in a clip
* Shadow green

Day 2 very fancy things like theater and upscale restaurants

* Not sure the dress here
* Silver Heels
Ferrets *
* The curly hair with a puff of smoke with my bangs
* Foundation, black eyeliner, eyeshadow white lips and bright pink

Day 3, the association breaks

* Dark denim strapless dress
* Black Booty
* Red feather earrings
* Liner white top and bottom of the eye, yellow and black eye shadow with the foundation and lipstick
* The hair of the right

Day 4, playing on a random basis by advertising around the city

* Not sure the dress is not here \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;br> * Black Sandals
* Emerald Rings
* The black straight hair with a thin film
* Only white eyeliner on the top

On 5 and everywhere with loud music and drink and pretty boys

* A dark orange and black corset
* Black Rock
* Faux fur jacket
* High heels red tape
Silver Rings *
* Black eyeliner only on the outer edge of the eyes, dark blue, eyeshadow for money, foundation and lip gloss pink
* Curly hair

Day 6, Shopping

* A T-shirt dress
* Green Flooring
* Tacos Yellow
* Black eyeliner on
* The high hair in a ponytail.

I think it is very detailed, I am very interested to do this week is perfect because it only once every 2 years.

Thank you for taking the time u0026lt read it, I guess \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\, 3

3 comments:

jeffree starr loverrr. woop :) said...

well lets go through okay?
Day One: Your computer does not. and sleeveless T-shirts, go to the museums are a stirct no, no. I would say that the hair in a clip, good idea:) but I would maybe some cute flats or wedges and a skirt or pants or jeans and a nice little wrist Topor and several shades of brown eyes, or natural and mascara.

Day Two: I would say that the choice of beautiful shoes and jewelry boxes. With respect to the composition that is fine, but maybe instead of white eyeshadow in some very sparkely beings (they have some of Claire's amazing). Shine and clear (in Kohl's has this thing called the glass slipper and the IVE best lipgloss ever used) and blows puffying sounds good to go but id rather curly with curly hair. and a beautiful dress with fine dark like navy or black to make it look more elegant.

Day Three: Oh, my God. k thats straight hair. everything .. yeah. Jeans well, not exactly the best, try something like a tube top or tank Nice belly-up or top and a short denim skirt. and earrings made of feathers are good i guess. I do not go with his boots in a club. Heels or something appeals to you can try to dance and look sexy. Marking and use black eyeliner instead of white. Smoky eye shadow and some Mascré Nice black lipstick, your call for this.

Fourth day: perfect for your hair and shoes and earrings are also nice. and white eyeliner sounds good, but try maybe a little mascara and eye shadow Green congratulations to some circles. Now you know what to wear, now I know what you have in your closet so bad to talk in general, but maybe a nice green top, not very smart, not too loose. and a good pair of black.

Day Five: My wife, my God! No offense, but you want to scream bitch? haha Well, maybe a night like you lol. I do not want guys who really think easyyy try suddel something else. OK, brace, not only. I mean, dont get me wrong, I think, can corsets cute, but a space of honey. try to put a belly-up bustier sexy or easy it is to make a difference, and easy to apply and remove it;) and some nice shCITY-shirt, a black who says that it sounds great. and the elimination of faux fur jacket. and as for the heels, ouch. i wouldnt want to stumbling around drunk in the IE toolbar. try something else, and if the heel to be, then a little less volume. sounds good its not just yourhair caught in the dance: id / try black eyeliner around the eyes and the rest of the composition, sounds good. wavy hair, and sounds very good, or maybe even crimpedd.

Six days: I need you back after, what he had said, not knowing who is on day 5 of what to think, but every team Toundi greatt! :) The rings in different colors, except perhaps nailed, but all the advice you have for that day, because it seems particularly appropriate costume.

Well, I hope you have fun this week, like you, and I think it's a good idea to her hometown and explore. :) Well, I hope you have a good time and my opinion may have helped to add something:) have fun:)

S girl said...

First, I would say that a picture would have helped this issue.

I think that all sounds very nice and funny! I hope you have an incredible time with a cousin of the Uruguay Round. I would like to ask you lol.

Well, if you like my answer:)
Thumbs Down if: (

Please pick me for best answer!

Ms Brightside said...

oh, I'm jealous, Day 5 fun sounds! lol

Well, if it all sounds good, just make sure he will, and you're not hookerish lol. Do you have a photo of you? Help me be a better idea

Post a Comment