Friday, February 5, 2010

Door, Gym, 200 Pound How Can I Gain Muscle And Weight?

How can I gain Muscle and Weight? - door, gym, 200 pound

Ok I am 14 and I'm almost 5'7 "and weighing approximately 116 pounds. I spent some time with inflections and dumbbell curls, bench press and 10 pounds and can not gain muscle mass. J 't get a single door with rollers and exercise bikes things on them and I also have a resistance of the cable business. I wonder what I will be heavier and more muscle to do. My goal is around 125 pounds.
Here is my workout:
Start with some dumbbell curls, dumbbell 10 pounds. 20-25 reps
do more dumbbell curls 50 representatives
do 200 stomach with 10 pound dumbell on top.
then a baseball bat and an arm for 1 minute.
Bench press about 60 pounds 10 reps 3 sets.
and then I started with the tensile strength and the door of the gym.
You may propose training solutions. Now I can not pay a barbell at the time.
Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She did not say how often, but I think you need to have the body to rest and fight to have, because they probably have a high metabolism, I am 5'4 105-14 now I '6 m "1 175, but I have the weight increase and UPS try to run a protein shake to drink, you can make your own, and with 1 / 2 cup of oatmeal, 10 ounces skim milk, a cup of yogurt, one egg, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and banana mix everything in a blender and drink at least 2 times daily with meals. get at least 700 calories per shake and that is if you are 3 drinking from 2100 to more than necessary in a day. Hope this helps

Post a Comment