Sunday, December 6, 2009

Diabetes Type 1 More Condition_symptoms How Do I Get Sponsors To Be The Youngest Runner To Cross America And Support The Cause For Diabetes Type 1?

How do I get sponsors to be the youngest runner to cross America and support the cause for diabetes type 1? - diabetes type 1 more condition_symptoms

I am 14 and I'm training to be capable of the full width of the interior United States, hoping to create a register and at the same time are of raising funds for research and the ability to "hope for a cure for diabetes Type 1, which I have, and is growing rapidly. I do not know where to begin to start this fall and really do something worthwhile. I hope that the enormous contribution to this cause. How do I start?

3 comments:

Cammie said...

I like your enthusiasm. Never let diabetes stop you from doing anything!

Good luck.

Cammie said...

I like your enthusiasm. Never let diabetes stop you from doing anything!

Good luck.

Mel said...

Using Yahoo to create a website to collect donations and by e-mail everybody knows. You can also ask the people organizing the event. When I have the March of Dimes March, a place for me created. I have more than ever collected, with a website. I sent emails to people who would normally be too shy to ask, and that the biggest donar proved.

http://www.thestreet.com/_yahoopi/smallb ...

Another possibility is to recognize some flyers and hand to you and to read or, if not wait a few days leave, and then ask if you want to be able to donate.

Post a Comment