Monday, December 14, 2009

Honey Italian Dressing Recipe Salad What To Make For Dinner?

What to make for dinner? - honey italian dressing recipe salad

I cook for myself and the bride, and I'm not sure what to do or have expanded. I would do anything for the economic, but still want great taste. I also use boneless chicken breasts, skin and bones.

I thought to do:
4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
1 / 3 cup Italian dressing (T. Marzetti 's recommended)
1 clove garlic (chopped)
3 / teaspoon dry mustard 4
3 / 4 tbsp honey
2 tsp salt

Preheat the oven to 400F.
Place chicken in a glass container that has a coating pan.
1. Sprinkle salt over chicken.
2. Pour over chicken with Italian dressing.
3. Scatter garlic over chicken.
4. Sprinkle mustard powder over chicken.
5. Drizzle honey over chicken.
6. Cover the pan and cook through for 1 hour or until chicken.

It's simple (and familiar), but I'm totally open to other suggestions.

I am 100% open to other ideas (I'm not sure how much you love mustard), as long as the recipe Inc.Lude fungi.

So ... help me, a main dish and one or both!

No comments:

Post a Comment