Monday, December 7, 2009

Infant Hole In Heart Causes Infant Ear Piercing: What Is Wrong With These People Who Call Themselves Parents?

Infant ear piercing: What is wrong with these people who call themselves parents? - infant hole in heart causes

A baby is a baby is not a fashion accessory. Mutilation permanent body should have the choice of who should be supported. I think parents have the right not to allow your child to do for themselves, because the child can, as they are growing, but are not empowered to make your child before they are old enough to decide for themselves. I have an argument against some of the main reasons why a father would do for your child. First they say it is sweet. I think it looks a little too much, but for those who think it's cute hairbows so much clothing for babies and young children in general. The reason also, see above about the choice that is the child. Second, say that ending the problem of gender confusion. A simple rotation of the pain is still visible, a little girl in pink, blue. Finally, saying that prevents the child from the pain of memory. If the child does not and I do not wear earrings, the holes are still visible. If they want when they grow up, can, if allowed.

4 comments:

ashpea20... said...

Thank you! I was at a birthday party not long ago, and my friend went with her daughter for 3 months with pierced ears! I was so shocked he could not say anything good about them! I said: "I can not stand it when my daughter is dead, how could it know that a lot of pain!". Needless to say, that the mother was speechless and after that everyone from the party was in shock. Now, the joke at all, like, "Hey, at least I do not have pierced ears baby ..." As horrible and ugly to start!

Oh, and could not be exchanged for cultural reasons ... She treated her daughter like a toy in their own little way.

Praying for Holly Jaselle said...

Why is none of your business? You can do whatever he wants her child with other parents can.

eve said...

his arguments are certainly legitimate, but I thiink you should find something more important to be concerned. Ear piercing has been babies for centuries, and almost always without any harm to anyone. It is a simple thing - I would never do to a child - that many cultures believe that it is acceptable or beautiful, or at least acceptable. There are more important things to be angry about where babies are damaged, I would not worry about the ear piercing, especially if your child is.

Aimee B said...

Here, here! Am I completely agree. I think the hole in the ear, at the age before the child can ask for them, let alone Keep Your Head Up "is all the paraphernalia of his parents' accessories. I have a son, but when I was a girl I wanted to wait until I ask for them. I think it would be a great afternoon at the mall. At this age, we can teach responsibility to keep clean.
I think that parents had their intention to become the baby look "pretty" ahead of the welfare of the child.

Post a Comment