Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bandana Bathing Suit Injections? Worried About My Friend?

Injections? worried about my friend? - bandana bathing suit

My friend was acting very strange lately, I mean that is normally a lot because it's so old and feeble, but last week during my visit I could not find anywhere in your home.

I found him in the bathroom with a belt tied around his forehead, like a handkerchief, and it was a little squirt into the veins of the scalp.

Then he smiled and shook my only cons about an hour, almost unconscious.

After about six hours, he began to speak, I asked what was said because of his diabetes. Is this possible?

4 comments:

volentnu... said...

Sounds like an addict to me. Unfortunately, there is not much you can do to help, if nothing else. Do not tell me how old you are. Since it is growing old and infirm to get on social assistance?

♥K8♥ said...

This is shocking.
very cold.

Brittney §lips On Banana Peels.™ said...

Haha, troll.

Her boyfriend is a sexy old man, he is ok:)

Zoo said...

yes

Post a Comment