Monday, January 25, 2010

Microsoft Zune Docking Station Microsoft Zune?

Microsoft Zune? - microsoft zune docking station

I recently bought a brand new Zune 80GB. To go with him, I bought a pair of Altec Lansing speakers with a docking station Zune, the Zune (the iHome) fees. Before buying the speakers, the Zune was working as normal all the time. Once I started, started with Altec Lansing Zune freezing sometimes. At first it was only temporary and only occurs when the Zune is docked with the speakers, but after some time started to freezes, not while anchored for no apparent reason. Finally, after two weeks of freezing minor, it froze permanently. I reset and Thouroughly pressed to see that all my media was gone. Resync After all, I remained with the speakers. While I was at work today, WY brother, the speakers used with the Zune and re-freeze were terminal. In addition, went to all media.

If anyone knows what could cause this problem, please help !!!!!

Thank you for your answers!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

How do I connect Speakers mind, Zune, if you connect through the headphone jack should be no problem, but ... If you are caused by the sockets that the issue could be through the transport functions of the station dokking Zune, get in touch, like when you press a button on the remote control. Ensure tamper evident and thats about it connected. Hope this helps. In addition, a new station or Zune, Microsoft and explains how to solve the promblem call 1-800-MICROSOFT

In fact ... I'm not crazy about the Zune when Microsoft did not offer a refund (which I doubt), I went with the iPod Nano, or if you are willing to be a little more than I could certainly get an iPod Touch. If you think the iPod touch screen is not scratch easly.

Post a Comment