Friday, January 15, 2010

How To Get Charizard In Emerald In Pokemon Emerald Should I Train My Pokemon To Level 100 To Beat The Battle Frontier?

In pokemon emerald should I train my pokemon to level 100 to beat the battle frontier? - how to get charizard in emerald

I'm having trouble against the emerald BF, because I have a Blazekin 100 Charizard 100 Sharpedo 100th Then Nead Pokemon to train more than 50 or 100 need to know which one is better, because its going to take much time to 100 train and want a simple way to know how to find training.

3 comments:

blitz dude said...

lol I'm in the battle on the border ...... I touched me ur Pokemon ATK is only a bad thing. So I have the courage, my first file in which they had to delete Latios btw, lasted about 3 days to capture it to perfection. And really, it depends on how u train ur pokemon to train u must not only because it LVLS
what counts are the movements and behavior, the abilty abilty then oh well. You should be in the best combinations and stragety.
idk if ur Q answers to all, but just to let u know that after my new file, do not lose a single battle, as I lost, 5-10

kirlia77... said...

Show or how poorly trained LV 100

First, the clone rare candy. Then things pokemons neck to become 100th DAAH-ta! There ya go!

Nick L said...

Watch
u dont have the 100 pokemon train
Simply choose ur favorite Pokémon with this fight, and u

(Test of all the pokemon of all types should be atleast 70, but if necessary, depending on what u go into battle with a little luck and good coach UR uu pokemon might need higher) Good luck!

PS.I became so u can also

Post a Comment